Sunday, July 13, 2008

suburban syracuse

When I woke up this morning it was late, and raining and I had already missed the farmers market so I decided to go to a strip mall. The strip mall had marshalls, bed bath and beyond, panera and michaels, just like the north olmsted mall in ohio.

It also looked like ohio.
I ate lunch at panera bread, a name that translates roughly to bread bread.

I learned that you can buy bottled water, masquerading as liquor, for a discount at home goods.
And I saw this sign. Nothing but noodles offers noodles, salads, soups and deserts. Does this mean that the salads, soups and deserts are noodle based? Is noodle kugel a desert? Macaroni salad? Chicken noodle soup? What makes a noodle global? This sign generates many questions, but what I really want to know is, what is a pan seared soup?

No comments: