Tuesday, July 1, 2008

adventures in craigslist part two

The post:


i know we haven't met just yet but i could be your juliet - 18 (~~***##my heart##***~~)


Reply to: pers-738769630@craigslist.org
Date: 2008-07-01, 1:21AM EDT


let's kiss until the sun comes up
i fill up a giant cup

you could be the man for me
life is a magic mystery

my rolls exceed a bakers dozen
you and i can make some lovin

will you please accept my heart
my tender rotting smelly parts?

maybe you're my one true love
let's meet beneath the stars above

Reply one:

Very nice .... =)
Do you mind older guys?

Two:
Can i be ur romeo




Three:
Lol that's a nice lil poem
.....JO-JO


Four:
Good morning... why is so hard to find someone.... well someone special... wouldn't want to waste your time... i'll make it short and sweet and straight to the point.. i'm 26 around 155 lbs... 5'8'' . guyanese(indian) .. looking for the simmple features in the opposite sex. i love to cook and enjoy try new culture of food.. i get involve in alot of volunteering work... i have a small dog(maltese) which i love to death.. i work for the city(dep) of New York as a mechanical engineer . i have alot of body art. just looking for a special someone for the simple things in life ,who love simplicity... pleas let me know what you think.. thanks for reading..god bless sometimes we paint our own picture....... and we create a painting that doesn't even exist... life is just a colorful imagination of memories...




Five:
no subject

18/m/brooklyn

not looking to kiss or anything.. just someone i can talk and hang out with. just got out of a relationship....




Six:
Dr. Light

I LOVE YOUR RHYMIN

MAYBE I SHOULD PUT SOME TIME IN

TO GET TO KNOW YOU

BEFORE I GO THRU

THIS LIFE ALONE?


I love to freestyle, but i really am pretty cheesy about it. Every so often im inspired by a beat to make up something silly - and usually obscene/inappropriate.



please write back? send a pic??


Seven:
And in comes romeo...

Hello,

So I really liked your post. You seem like a very genuine, unique person. That was really cool what you wrote, a painting with words. You definitely seem like someone I could have a really good time hanging out with, someone to bring out the romantic in me.

Me:

I’m Remi and it’s a pleasure to meet you. I'm a nice, kind, laid back guy who likes to take life for what it is (if you don't, than life can really get you down).

Yeah, I think I'm cool too. I think this because I'm myself and nobody else. To be cool you've got to be yourself, the Fonz was himself and he was cool (O wait that was TV and he had writers).

My biggest passion in life lies in making films. I strive to make the kind of films that make people confront the all to difficult realities that exist today. I try my best to be a real folk hero kind of filmmaker. One who stands up for those in need and gives them a voice so their stories can be seen and heard.

What am I looking for?

I'm looking for someone to hang out with and see where things go. Someone to laugh with. I love trying new things and going to new places, bit of an explorer and adventurer I am, and I would love to share this with somebody. It would be great to find someone who I can have interesting conversations with. I love to philosophize (very capable with a wide variety of topics), talk and share stories so good conversation means a lot to me. Love pets, dogs and cats mainly since I grew up with them around.

So there's a little about me. You sparked my interest with your words and I hope I can do the same.

Remington



Eight:
NO PICC??

let me treat it like like like wifey use my tongue and and and elight she make sure she come before i see please am here please o yes mami come let a brother show u how to use his tongue girl suck on them nipples just to get u sprung girl make ur lungs callapse like shocks on a car girl when u around girl i need u to let me know girl wats on ur mind girl which of ur favourite position do u do u do u have in mind girl

text to ******** ( for instant message) messages go straight to my cell if ur serious u would leave ur address name number and some pics and ill be on my way over u could call me if u want to come on my side *** *** **** kev aka south_T please dont message me saying i have to sign up or go to next site to view ur pics






Nine:
Was that an Ozzy song from his hidden black album?

Ten:
9 INCH YOU WANT?



Eleven:
Hey,

I saw your CL post. I like that you get straight to the point.



Twelve:
Hi there

I am 32yrs old single white male, brown eyes 5'8. Everyone say that I have soft heart and sweet. I love to spend with my family and friends. I like to hang out, shop, movies and I played sport league. I am looking a nice sweet lady who isn't afraid to meet a guy like me. If that doesn't work out and we can always be friend. so looking forward to hear you and here is my pix. by the way my email is *******@aol.com

have a great day





Thirteen:

how are you?

i can host in stuyvesant heights.

you have pics?
-g

No comments: